Terms and Conditions
I understand that by registering with Paul Fletcher ( The Coach ) I agree to the following terms and conditions:
Obligations of The Coach
1. Paul Fletcher ( The Coach ) will use his skills and knowledge to design a safe programme of exercise that will take into account your lifestyle, personal goals, fitness levels and medical history.
2. The coach will commit to your goals 100% and help in every way that he can.
3. The coach will ensure that everything stated as part of the chosen package is supplied to the participant.
4. The coach will formulate a running plan, which is both progressive and achievable.Your obligations1. I understand that I have a responsibility for ensuring my own fitness to participate in any training advised to me by The Coach, and will declare all medical details as required.2. I understand that The Coach does not give any guarantees.
5. The coach accepts no liability for any damage, injury or loss suffered by or to me, or to any other persons, or to any property in connection with the coaching advise.
6. I understand that I must to wear appropriate clothing and footwear, for the training plan.
7. I understand that it is my responsibility to inform the coach of any conditions or changes to my health, now and ongoing, which might affect my ability to exercise safely and with minimal risk of injury.
8. I acknowledge that personal accident and personal insurance is my sole responsibility.
9. I understand that I must be 16 or above to participate in a coaching package.
Cancellation and Refunds
1. The coach reserves the right at any time to refuse coaching if the participant has acted negligently, maliciously or not informed the coach of such circumstances, which adversely affect his/her condition, to complete the training, or would in the opinion of the coach be harmful if he/she continued with the training plan. No refund will be offered in this eventuality.
2. I understand that all paid monthly fees are non-refundable, even if I drop out of the event I am training for.
3. All coaching packages are valid from the point of registration, until cancelled by the runner and/or coach.
4. A minimum payment of at least one month must be made to the coach upon agreement of starting the package.
5. The runner is responsible for cancelling any standing orders to the coach, and no refunds will be made to payments made.
6. I understand that in the unlikely event that the coach can no longer continue with the package, I have a right to request a full refund for any unfulfilled coaching.
1. The coach have the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. You may wish to check these conditions from time to time, to check for any amendments. If you do not agree with the new terms and conditions, you have the right to cancel any time.
Agreement to use Paul Fletcher ( The Coach) & Waive all Liability.
I have chosen the personal coaching services of Paul Fletcher, in order to improve my training, fitness and racing. I understand that the training concept of Paul Fletcher, is to progressively increase my ability to train and race more effectively. I also understand that his training concept may have certain potential risks and:
- I understand that I am responsible for monitoring my own condition throughout the training programme
- should any unusual symptoms or conditions occur, I will immediately cease and inform my coach of the symptoms or condition.
- I acknowledge that I have read through the website information in its entirety and that I understand the potential risks involved.
- I agree to consult with and obtain written permission from my primary care physician prior to undertaking this, or any new training.
- If I choose not to consult with my primary care physician, I accept full responsibility from this inaction on my part.
- I hereby waive release and discharge Paul Fletcher, from any and all claims, and damages, including, that which may result from my injury or death, accidental or otherwise, during or arising in any way, from his personal coaching services.